srijeda, 28. kolovoza 2013.

Some Random Quotes V7

Artificial intelligence can never replace natural stupidity.

I had to talk with my family at dinner today because the battery on my phone died :(

There is no past, there is no future, there is only this moment and you're using it to read this?!

Facebook is not so bad once you block your family and friends.

John 3:16. Matthew 3:17. Luke 3:18. It was a very close race.

Girls, just remember each morning when you put on makeup, somewhere in the world a clown is starting his day doing exactly the same thing

Home is where the Wi-Fi is.

Behind every pretty woman there is a bunch of jealous women making up lies about her.

The amount of time my phone spends plugged in, you may as well call it a landline

I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you're ignorant and make bad decisions.

It's all fun and games until she unlocks your phone on her own.

Money can't buy happiness. But love can't buy a Ferrari, either

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar