petak, 14. lipnja 2013.

Talking to Myself: Awaiting Payback

Written for The Wrestling Game

    Hello people of TWG™ and whoever stumbled upon this article! I am Ninoslav Maricic and I am back with the lucky 13th episode of "Talking to Myself". In this article I will be starting 2 new segments as I await WWE's next pay-per-view, "Payback", in hope that they will give me material to bash at them some more.

    Before I start, I would just like to mention that WWE seems to be working on getting better programing and is trying to get better ratings. Segments featuring McMahons this and last week were nice and I have enjoyed most of Raw this week. If only they didn't ruin it with Ryback vs. Cena snooze fest at the end, I would say it was very good. Seriously, if they keep it up and stop using Smackdown as a Raw recap show, I might start enjoying watching WWE.

   And now, lets start with the segments! I will be using this first new segment every time WWE and/or TNA do something incredibly stupid. The name of the segment is:

How Stupid Can You Be?

    So, what made me start this segment? Well, as some of you might know, I am a fan of Damien Sandow and in the last few weeks he was showing off his "superior" intellect in a few promos that included Sheamus attacking him at the end. Now, putting aside the fact that Sandow finally got a chance to knock out Sheamus, the rest of the promo was complete and utter crap.

   The promo started with Sandow standing in the ring with a table and a monitor on the table. He claimed that he was going to play chess against Deep Blue computer, that was famous for defeating Gary Kasparov in 1997, in a chess game, while Kasparov was the reigning world champion.

   Now, there were a few problems with that picture. First problem is that Deep Blue was disassembled in 1997 after Kasparov complained that he sometimes saw deep intelligence and creativity in the machine's moves, which means that human chess players might have intervened during the game and that was against the rules. There's that and then there is the fact that a closeup of the monitor reviled that the chess pieces weren't set up correctly. White queen goes to the left of the white king, not to the right, as it was on the monitor and black king and queen were also in the wrong positions. Also, when you make your move, the computer usually follows with a move of its own, which didn't happen and their game ended up after only one move, because Sheamus came out to kick the computer.

   So, with all those WWE employees and Sandow claiming to win a chess tournament at the age of 8, it seems that nobody in WWE can set up a chess board correctly (something I was able to do at the age of 5).

   Right, with that behind us, I can now start my second new segment in which I will be gloating about any of my predictions that turn out to be true. The segment is called:

I Told You So!

   Those of you that read my articles might remember that in my "Why WWE, Why?" article I have mentioned Kaitlyn's secret admirer storyline and added that I think that her "secret admirer" is just AJ Lee pulling her leg. Well, guess what. I was right! If you missed it, Big E Langston came out with some flowers for Kaitlyn, pretendin g to be her secret admirer and after dropping Kaitlyn on her behind, AJ came out to laugh at her. It was AJ all along and I told you so!

   Well, this is all I have for you this week. My name is Ninoslav Maricic and you were reading "Talking to Myself: Awaiting Payback". Thank you all for reading and commenting and I will be back next week with another article (hopefully bashing WWE's fails at Payback). Until then, I bid you adieu!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar